Solution Manual for Nonlinear Systems, 3/E 3rd Edition Hassan K. Khalil
For a first-year graduate-level course on nonlinear systems. It may also be used for self-study or reference by engineers and applied mathematicians.
The text is written to build the level of mathematical sophistication from chapter to chapter. It has been reorganized into four parts: Basic analysis, Analysis of feedback systems, Advanced analysis, and Nonlinear feedback control.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Nonlinear Systems, 3/E 3rd Edition Hassan K. Khalil
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***