Solution Manual for Medical Law and Ethics, 4th Edition, 4/E Bonnie F. Fremgen
For all courses in medical law and/or ethics in programs for nurses, medical assistants, and all allied health care professions.
This is a complete, accessible, and up-to-date guide to the law and ethics of healthcare. Written for health professionals of all kinds — not lawyers — this text covers the full spectrum of topics that affect practice. Fully updated coverage includes: the legal system, professional liability and medical malpractice, physician’s responsibilities, medical records, ethical and bioethical issues, and current regulations. Actual legal cases illuminate subjects ranging from patient confidentiality and abortion to death and dying. Exclusive Med Tips provide quick scenarios and guidance about law and ethics. Each chapter contains glossary terms, exercises, and an actual case; appendices provide current sample codes of ethics.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Medical Law and Ethics, 4th Edition, 4/E Bonnie F. Fremgen
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***