Solution Manual for Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm, Seventh Canadian Edition, 7/E 7th Edition Kenneth Laudon, Jane P. Laudon
Laudon continues to be authoritative but is also more customizable, flexible, and geared to meeting the needs of different colleges, universities, and individual instructors.
Information systems are one of the major tools available to business managers for achieving operational excellence, developing new products and services, improving decision making, and achieving competitive advantage. Students will find here the most up-to-date and comprehensive overview of information systems used by business firms today.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm, Seventh Canadian Edition, 7/E 7th Edition Kenneth Laudon, Jane P. Laudon
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***