Solution Manual for Logic and Computer Design Fundamentals, 4/E 4th Edition M. Morris Mano, Charles Kime
For one- to two-semester Computer Science and Engineering courses in logic and digital design.
Featuring a strong emphasis on the fundamentals underlying contemporary logic design using hardware description languages, synthesis, and verification, this book focuses on the ever-evolving applications of basic computer design concepts with strong connections to real-world technology.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Logic and Computer Design Fundamentals, 4/E 4th Edition M. Morris Mano, Charles Kime
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***
Solution Manual for Logic and Computer Design Fundamentals, 4Edition, M. Morris Mano, Charles Kime, ISBN-10: 013198926X, ISBN-13: 9780131989269
This is a Complete Solution Manual (NOT TEST BANK or Original Text Book)! Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. A solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter.
Table of Contents
1. Digital Systems and Information
2. Combinational Logic Circuits
3. Combinational Logic Design
4. Arithmetic Functions and HDLs
5. Sequential Circuits
6. Selected Design Topics
7. Registers and Register Transfers
8. Memory Basics
9. Computer Design Basics
10. Instruction Set Architecture
11. RISC and CISC Processors
12. Input-Output and Communication
13. Memory Systems