Solution Manual for Introduction to Financial Accounting, 11/E 11th Edition Charles T. Horngren, Gary L. Sundem, John A. Elliott, Donna Philbrick
For Introductory Financial Accounting courses at the MBA level, and for rigorous undergraduate courses.
A unique blend of theory, practice, and robust financial statement analysis.
Introduction to Financial Accounting describes the most widely accepted accounting theory and practice with an emphasis on using and analyzing the information in financial statements. This text also compares U.S. GAAP to IFRS where relevant.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Introduction to Financial Accounting, 11/E 11th Edition Charles T. Horngren, Gary L. Sundem, John A. Elliott, Donna Philbrick
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***