Solution Manual for Intermediate Accounting, Vol. 1 Plus 2/E 2nd Edition Kin Lo, George Fisher
A ground-up Canadian textbook that bridges theory and practice, integrating the ‘what’, the ‘how’, and the ‘why’ of understanding and interpreting financial statements as accountants and as business managers through a clearly integrated Conceptual Framework. Lo/Fisher is praised for its readability and conversational writing style that helps students better understand difficult concepts in Accounting.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Intermediate Accounting, Vol. 1 Plus 2/E 2nd Edition Kin Lo, George Fisher
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***