Solution Manual for Health & Physical Assessment in Nursing, 2/E 2nd Edition Donita D’Amico, Colleen Barbarito
For beginning-level courses in baccalaureate and associate degree nursing programs that cover health assessment or physical assessment, such as Fundamentals of Nursing Practice and Introduction to Concepts of Nursing Practice; will also supplement courses in Medical-Surgical Nursing.
This up-to-date text will help beginning nursing students master essential physical and health assessment skills, and integrate those skills with critical thinking, nursing processes, age span development, culture, and health promotion. It systematically prepares students for success: readers first learn each technique; then demonstrate their skills; and finally, practice and test themselves. The authors begin with the goals of health assessment and other basic concepts. In the second half, organized by body systems, each chapter reviews anatomy and physiology, teaches students how to conduct interviews, and walks through complete assessments. This edition’s improvements include extensive new evidence-based practice resources; expanded coverage of obesity; and more student learning resources.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Health & Physical Assessment in Nursing, 2/E 2nd Edition Donita D’Amico, Colleen Barbarito
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***