Solution Manual for Guide to Networking Essentials 6th Edition by Tomsho
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 6 edition (February 15, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1111312524
- ISBN-13: 978-1111312527
GUIDE TO NETWORKING ESSENTIALS provides both the knowledge and hands-on skills necessary to work with network operating systems in a network administration environment. By focusing on troubleshooting and not on an exam, this book offers a comprehensive introduction to Networking and to advances in software, wireless and network security. Labs are directly integrated in each chapter to allow for a hands-on experience in the classroom. Updated content reflects the latest networking technology and operating systems including Windows 7/Server 2008 and Linux. Proven pedagogy and comprehensive, non-exam-focused format provides a compelling introduction to network administration.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Guide to Networking Essentials 6th Edition by Tomsho
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.