Solution Manual for Fundamentals of Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics Themis Matsoukas
Fundamentals of Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics is the clearest and most well-organized introduction to thermodynamics theory and calculations for all chemical engineering undergraduates. This brand-new text makes thermodynamics far easier to teach and learn. Drawing on his award-winning courses at Penn State, Dr. Themis Matsoukas organizes the text for more effective learning, focuses on “why” as well as “how,” offers imagery that helps students conceptualize the equations, and illuminates thermodynamics with relevant examples from within and beyond the chemical engineering discipline. Matsoukas presents solved problems in every chapter, ranging from basic calculations to realistic safety and environmental applications. – See more at: http://www.pearsonhighered.com/educator/product/Fundamentals-of-Chemical-Engineering-Thermodynamics/9780132693066.page#sthash.Moz4nrge.dpuf
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Fundamentals of Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics Themis Matsoukas
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***