Solution Manual for Forensic Chemistry, 2/E 2nd Edition Suzanne Bell
Written specifically for the undergraduate course in Forensic Chemistry, Bell’s Forensic Chemistry, Second Edition provides a solid foundation for basic chemistry, introducing chemical concepts and practices from a forensic perspective (including multivariate statistics, quality assurance/quality control, and protocols used in working forensic laboratories). It offers students insight into the legal context in which forensic chemistry is conducted, the variety of types of samples and matrices, and extensive use of instrumentation they will likely encounter in the lab and future professions.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Forensic Chemistry, 2/E 2nd Edition Suzanne Bell
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***