Solution Manual for Fluid Mechanics for Chemical Engineers with Microfluidics and CFD, 2/E 2nd Edition James O. Wilkes
Designed for undergraduate and first-year courses in Fluid Mechanics, this is a revision of the best selling fluid mechanics book for chemical engineers. It is a comprehensive text that offers an understanding of fluid mechanics essential for the chemical engineer. Thorough and clearly written, this book gives the undergraduate and first-year graduate student a complete overview of this essential topic by providing numerous real-world examples and problems of increasing detail and complexity. It also covers all the material necessary to pass the fluid mechanics portion of the Professional Engineer’s exam.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Fluid Mechanics for Chemical Engineers with Microfluidics and CFD, 2/E 2nd Edition James O. Wilkes
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***