Solution Manual for First Course in Database Systems, A, 3/E 3rd Edition Jeffrey D. Ullman, Jennifer Widom
For Database Systems and Database Design and Application courses offered at the junior, senior, and graduate levels in Computer Science departments.
Written by well-known computer scientists, this accessible and succinct introduction to database systems focuses on database design and use. The authors provide in-depth coverage of databases from the point of view of the database designer, user, and application programmer, leaving implementation for later courses. It is the first database systems text to cover such topics as UML, algorithms for manipulating dependencies in relations, extended relational algebra, PHP, 3-tier architectures, data cubes, XML, XPATH, XQuery, XSLT.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for First Course in Database Systems, A, 3/E 3rd Edition Jeffrey D. Ullman, Jennifer Widom
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***
A Comprehensive Solution Manual for First Course in Database Systems, A, 3/E By Jeffrey D. Ullman Jennifer Widom ISBN-10: 013600637X • ISBN-13: 9780136006374
1. The Worlds of Database Systems.
2. Introduction to the Relational Model.
3. Relational Database Schema Design.
4. Higher-Level Models for Relational Design.
PART II: RELATIONAL DATABASE PROGRAMMING.
5. Algebraic and Logical Query Languages.
6. The Database Language SQL.
7. SQL Constraints and Triggers.
8. SQL Indexes and Views.
9. SQL in a Service Environment.
10. Advanced Topics in SQL.
Web Appendix A. More About Datalog.
PART III: MODELING AND PROGRAMMING IN SEMISTRUCTURED-DATA MODELS.
11. Semistructured Data Models.
12. Query Languages for Semistructured Data.