Solution Manual for Financial Accounting: A Business Process Approach, 3/E 3rd Edition Jane L. Reimers
For introductory Financial Accounting courses that are not using debits and credits.
Relevance for majors and non-majors—accounting concepts explained in a business context.
Financial Accounting: A Business Process Approach explains accounting concepts in a way all majors can understand by organizing the material around how a business works. This text’s business process approach presents a business topic and then shows the accounting concepts behind it—rather than solely explaining accounting concepts based on the balance sheet order.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Financial Accounting: A Business Process Approach, 3/E 3rd Edition Jane L. Reimers
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***