Solution Manual for Exploring Strategy Text Only, 10/E
With over one million copies sold worldwide, Exploring Strategy has long been the essential introduction to strategy for the managers of today and tomorrow. From entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, charities to government agencies, this book raises the big questions about organisations – how they grow, how they innovate and how they change.
With two new members added to the renowned author team, this tenth edition of Exploring Strategy has been thoroughly updated to enable you to understand clearly the key concepts and tools of strategic management. Exploring hot topics such as internationalisation, corporate governance, innovation and entrepreneurship, it is the most popular and accessible comprehensive introduction to strategy available. This version of the text contains just the key 15 chapters – for a book with additional case study support, you can buy the Text and Cases version.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Exploring Strategy Text Only, 10/E
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***
All resources are in electronic format and can be downloaded from your account or email – How to Download. Payments will be processed instantly after checkout. Please note that all sales are final and non refundable. If you still have questions, find answers on our FAQ page or just send us an email at [email protected], we will respond as soon as possible.