Solution Manual for Essentials of MIS, 11/E 11th Edition Kenneth Laudon, Jane Laudon
For undergraduate and graduate MIS courses.
This in-depth look at how today’s businesses use information technologies is part of a complete learning package that includes the core text and extensive supplemental online materials. The core text consists of 12 chapters with hands-on projects covering the most essential topics in MIS. An important part of the core text is the Video Case Study and Instructional Video Package: 24 video case studies (2 per chapter) plus 16 instructional videos that illustrate business uses of information systems, explain new technologies, and explore concepts. Videos are keyed to the topics of each chapter.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Essentials of MIS, 11/E 11th Edition Kenneth Laudon, Jane Laudon
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***