Solution Manual for Engineering Problem Solving with C++, 3/E 3rd Edition Delores M. Etter, Jeanine A. Ingber
For one/two semester courses in Engineering and Computer Science at the freshman/sophomore level.
This text is a clear, concise introduction to problem solving and the C++ programming language. The authors’ proven five-step problem solving methodology is presented and then incorporated in every chapter of the text. Outstanding engineering and scientific applications are used throughout; all applications are centered around the theme of engineering challenges in the 21st century.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Engineering Problem Solving with C++, 3/E 3rd Edition Delores M. Etter, Jeanine A. Ingber
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***