Solution manual for Engineering Economic Analysis 9th Edition. Donald G. Newnan, Ted G. Eschenbach, Jerome P. Lavelle
ISBN-10: 0195168070 | ISBN-13: 978-0195168075
Now in a ninth edition, Engineering Economic Analysis offers comprehensive coverage of financial and economic decision-making for engineering projects, with an emphasis on problem solving, life cycle costs, and the time value of money. The spreadsheet material from the previous edition has been expanded, allowing students to create and analyze more realistic cash-flow models. The authors’ concise, accessible writing style and practical emphasis make this text ideal for undergraduate engineering economy courses
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution manual for Engineering Economic Analysis 9th Edition. Donald G. Newnan, Ted G. Eschenbach, Jerome P. Lavelle
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***