Solution Manual for Elements of the Theory of Computation, 2/E 2nd Edition Harry Lewis, Christos H. Papadimitriou
Appropriate for senior and graduate level courses in Computer Science Theory, Automata, and Theory of Computation.
This is the long awaited Second Edition of Lewis and Papadimitriou’s best-selling theory of computation text. In this substantially modified edition, the authors have enhanced the clarity of their presentation by making the material more accessible to a broader undergraduate audience with no special mathematical experience.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Elements of the Theory of Computation, 2/E 2nd Edition Harry Lewis, Christos H. Papadimitriou
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***