Solution Manual for Economics of Women, Men and Work, The, 7/E 7th Edition Francine D Blau, Anne E Winkler, Marianne A Ferber
For courses found in Economics Departments and Departments of Women’s Studies, on The Economics of Women, Women and Work, or the Economics of Gender.
The most current and comprehensive source available for research, data, and analysis on women, gender, and economics.
Blau, Ferber, and Winkler are widely known for their research and contributions on the study of the economics of gender. As active researchers and leading scholars on the subject, the authors are in tune with the most current and relevant research that’s included in Economics of Women, Men, and Work.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Economics of Women, Men and Work, The, 7/E 7th Edition Francine D Blau, Anne E Winkler, Marianne A Ferber
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***
All resources are in electronic format and can be downloaded from your account once your payment is confirmed. Payments will be processed instantly after checkout. Please note that all sales are final and non refundable. If you still have questions, find answers on our FAQ page.