Solution Manual for Economics of Health and Health Care, The, 7/E 7th Edition
For courses in Health Economics, U.S. Health Policy/Systems, or Public Health, taken by health services students or practitioners.
The text that makes economics concepts the backbone of the health care coverage.
Folland is the bestselling Health Care Economics text that teaches through core economic themes, rather than concepts unique to the health care economy.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Economics of Health and Health Care, The, 7/E 7th Edition
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***
All resources are in electronic format and can be downloaded from your account once your payment is confirmed. Payments will be processed instantly after checkout. Please note that all sales are final and non refundable. If you still have questions, find answers on our FAQ page.