Solution Manual for Economics for Managers, 3/E 3rd Edition Paul G. Farnham
For one semester MBA Managerial Economics courses
Economics for Managers presents the fundamental ideas of microeconomics and macroeconomics and integrates them from a managerial decision-making perspective in a framework that can be used in a single-semester course.
To be competitive in today’s business environment, managers must understand how economic forces affect their business and the factors that must be considered when making business decisions.¿ This is the only book that provides business students and MBAs with a thorough and applied understanding of both micro- and macroeconomic concepts in a way non-economics majors can understand.
The third edition retains all the same core concepts and straightforward material on micro- and macroeconomics while incorporating new case material and real-world examples that relate to today’s managerial student.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Economics for Managers, 3/E 3rd Edition Paul G. Farnham
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***