Solution Manual for Economic Development, 11/E 11th Edition Michael P. Todaro, Stephen C. Smith
For courses on economic development.
A complete, balanced introduction to the theory, issues, and latest research.
Economic Development—the leading textbook in this field—provides students with a complete and balanced introduction to the requisite theory, driving policy issues, and latest research. Todaro and Smith take a policy-oriented approach, presenting economic theory in the context of critical policy debates and country-specific case studies so students see how theory relates to the problems and prospects of developing countries.
The eleventh edition offers new sections on the global financial crisis and violent conflict.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Economic Development, 11/E 11th Edition Michael P. Todaro, Stephen C. Smith
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***