Solution Manual for Conceptual Chemistry, 5/E 5th Edition John A. Suchocki
A long-established leader in liberal arts chemistry, John Suchocki’s Conceptual Chemistry continues to take a student-centered approach in the new Fifth Edition. This robust program uses a conversational writing style to engage and involve non-science majors, helping them visualize the behavior of atoms and molecules to understand our macroscopic environment. With a focus on fundamental concepts – not mathematical models – and supported by a dynamic media program, Conceptual Chemistry with MasteringChemistry®, Fifth Edition helps build a base from which non-science majors can view the world around them more perceptively.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Conceptual Chemistry, 5/E 5th Edition John A. Suchocki
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***