Solution Manual for Computer and Communication Networks, 2/E Nader F. Mir
Computer and Communication Networks, Second Edition first establishes a solid foundation in basic networking concepts, TCP/IP schemes, wireless networking, Internet applications, and network security. Next, Mir delves into the mathematical analysis of networks, as well as advanced networking protocols. This fully-updated text thoroughly explains the modern technologies of networking and communications among computers, servers, routers, and other smart communication devices, helping readers design cost-effective networks that meet emerging requirements. Offering uniquely balanced coverage of all key basic and advanced topics, it teaches through extensive, up-to-date case studies, 400 examples and exercises, and 250+ illustrative figures. Nader F. Mir provides the practical, scenario-based information many networking books lack, and offers a uniquely effective blend of theory and implementation. Drawing on extensive experience in the field, he introduces a wide spectrum of contemporary applications, and covers several key topics that competitive texts skim past or ignore completely, such as Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and Information-Centric Networking.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Computer and Communication Networks, 2/E Nader F. Mir
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***