Solution Manual for Computer and Communication Networks, 2/E Nader F. Mir
Computer and Communication Networks, Second Edition first establishes a solid foundation in basic networking concepts, TCP/IP schemes, wireless networking, Internet applications, and network security. Next, Mir delves into the mathematical analysis of networks, as well as advanced networking protocols. This fully-updated text thoroughly explains the modern technologies of networking and communications among computers, servers, routers, and other smart communication devices, helping readers design cost-effective networks that meet emerging requirements. Offering uniquely balanced coverage of all key basic and advanced topics, it teaches through extensive, up-to-date case studies, 400 examples and exercises, and 250+ illustrative figures. Nader F. Mir provides the practical, scenario-based information many networking books lack, and offers a uniquely effective blend of theory and implementation. Drawing on extensive experience in the field, he introduces a wide spectrum of contemporary applications, and covers several key topics that competitive texts skim past or ignore completely, such as Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and Information-Centric Networking.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Computer and Communication Networks, 2/E Nader F. Mir
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***
What is a test bank?
A test bank is a collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual textbook. Many instructors rely on these resources to develop their exams. Test banks may contain any or all the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, and essay/short answer.
What is a Solution Manual?
Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. A solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter.
Why you should order on TestBankTeam.com?
The amount of time that people teachers and students spend looking for the most recent text banks and solutions manual editions can result in frustrations. Many of the Internet websites are too old, untrustworthy and not legit. This is why TESTBANKTEAM.COM was created. it is the number one options for all kinds of reasons such as:
- - We have the largest collection on the internet and update daily
- - Prices are thought of as inexpensive.
- - Your data is kept always safe and private.
- - All your connection are encrypted via SSL ( Secure Socket Layer ).
- - Easy to use website user interface.
- - Customer service is always willing to help you, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***
Name: Solution Manual for Computer and Communication Networks, 2/E Nader F. Mir
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at [email protected]