Solution Manual for Chemistry 10th edition by Kenneth W. Whitten, Larry Peck, Raymond E. Davis and George G. Stanley
This new edition of CHEMISTRY continues to incorporate a strong molecular reasoning focus, amplified problem-solving exercises, a wide range of real-life examples and applications, and innovative technological resources. With this text’s focus on molecular reasoning, readers will learn to think at the molecular level and make connections between molecular structure and macroscopic properties. The Tenth Edition has been revised throughout and now includes a reorganization of the descriptive chemistry chapters to improve the flow of topics, a new basic math skills Appendix, an updated art program with new “talking labels” that fully explain what is going on in the figure, and much more. Available with InfoTrac Student Collections http://gocengage.com/infotrac.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Chemistry 10th edition by Kenneth W. Whitten, Larry Peck, Raymond E. Davis and George G. Stanley
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***