YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Business Ethics: Ethical Decision Making and Cases, 12th Edition, O. C. Ferrell, John Fraedrich, Linda Ferrell, ISBN-10: 1337614432, ISBN-13: 9781337614436
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***
Solution Manual for Business Ethics: Ethical Decision Making and Cases, 12th Edition, O. C. Ferrell, John Fraedrich, Linda Ferrell, ISBN-10: 1337614432, ISBN-13: 9781337614436
Table of Contents
Part I: AN OVERVIEW OF BUSINESS ETHICS.
1. The Importance of Business Ethics.
2. Stakeholder Relationships, Social Responsibility, and Corporate Governance.
Part II: ETHICAL ISSUES AND THE INSTITUTIONALIZATION OF BUSINESS ETHICS.
3. Emerging Business Ethics Issues.
4. The Institutionalization of Business Ethics.
Part III: THE DECISION-MAKING PROCESS.
5. Ethical Decision Making.
6. Individual Factors: Moral Philosophies and Values.
7. Organizational Factors: The Role of Ethical Culture and Relationships.
Part IV: IMPLEMENTING BUSINESS ETHICS IN A GLOBAL ECONOMY.
8. Developing an Effective Ethics Program.
9. Managing and Controlling Ethics Programs.
10. Globalization of Ethical Decision Making.
11. Ethical Leadership.
12. Sustainability: Ethical and Social Responsibility Dimensions
Part V: CASES.
Case 1: The Volkswagen Scandal: An Admission to Emission Fraud.
Case 2: Uber Hits a Bump in the Road.
Case 3: Wells Fargo: The Stage Coach Went Out of Control.
Case 4: POM Wonderful: Crazy Healthy!
Case 5: Monsanto: A Growing Controversy.
Case 6: Starbucks Venti Social Responsibility and Brand Strategy.
Case 7: Walmart Juggles Risks and Rewards.
Case 8: New Belgium Brewing: Crafting a Fresh Social Responsibility and Sustainability Initiative.
Case 9: The NCAA Has Many Balls in the Air.
Case 10: Google: The Quest to Balance Privacy with Profit.
Case 11: Zappos: Taking Steps towards Maximizing Stakeholder Satisfaction.
Case 12: Lululemon: Turning Lemons into Lemonade.
Case 13: Insider Trading at the Galleon Group.
Case 14: Whole Foods: 365 Degrees of Commitment to Stakeholders.
Case 15: Apple Maintains Strong Ethical Roots.
Case 16: PepsiCo: Poised to Deal with the Next Generation.
Case 17: Fraud in Dixon, IL: All the Queens Horses Could Not Save Her.
Case 18: Herbalife Reborn.
Case 19: CVS: ‘Fired Up’ about Social Responsibility.
Case 20: Enron: Not Accounting for the Future.