Solution Manual for Assembly Language for x86 Processors, 7/E 7th Edition Kip R. Irvine
Assembly Language for x86 Processors, 7e is suitable for undergraduate courses in assembly language programming and introductory courses in computer systems and computer architecture. Proficiency in one other programming language, preferably Java, C, or C++, is recommended.
Written specifically for 32- and 64-bit Intel/Windows platform, this complete and fully updated study of assembly language teaches students to write and debug programs at the machine level. This text simplifies and demystifies concepts that students need to grasp before they can go on to more advanced computer architecture and operating systems courses. Students put theory into practice through writing software at the machine level, creating a memorable experience that gives them the confidence to work in any OS/machine-oriented environment.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Assembly Language for x86 Processors, 7/E 7th Edition Kip R. Irvine
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***