Solution Manual for Applications and Investigations in Earth Science, 7/E 7th Edition
While it is designed to accompany Tarbuck and Lutgens’ Earth Science and Foundations of Earth Science, this manual can be used for any Earth Science lab course, in conjunction with any text. The Seventh Edition minimizes the need for faculty instruction in the lab, freeing instructors to interact directly with students.
This versatile and adaptable collection of introductory-level laboratory experiences goes beyond traditional offerings to examine the basic principles and concepts of the Earth sciences. Widely praised for its concise coverage and dynamic illustrations by Dennis Tasa, the text contains twenty-three step-by-step exercises that reinforce major topics in geology, oceanography, meteorology, and astronomy.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Applications and Investigations in Earth Science, 7/E 7th Edition
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***