Solution Manual for A Friendly Introduction to Numerical Analysis Brian Bradie
ISBN-10: 0130130540 • ISBN-13: 9780130130549
For one or two-semester undergraduate/graduate-level courses in Numerical Analysis/Methods in mathematics departments, CS departments, and all engineering departments.
This student-friendly text develops concepts and techniques in a clear, concise, easy-to-read manner, followed by fully-worked examples. Application problems drawn from the literature of many different fields prepares students to use the techniques covered to solve a wide variety of practical problems.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for A Friendly Introduction to Numerical Analysis Brian Bradie
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***