Quizzes for Software Engineering, 10/E 10th Edition Ian Sommerville
For courses in computer science and software engineering
This new 10th edition of Sommerville introduces
Ian Sommerville, drawing on experience in system dependability and systems engineering, guides the reader through the most widely used agile methods and plan-based approaches. The text strives to teach the engineers of tomorrow how to create software that will make our world a more convenient, safer, and enjoyable place to live.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Quizzes for Software Engineering, 10/E 10th Edition Ian Sommerville
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
All resources are in electronic format and can be downloaded from your account or email – How to Download. Payments will be processed instantly after checkout. Please note that all sales are final and non refundable. If you still have questions, find answers on our FAQ page or just send us an email at [email protected], we will respond as soon as possible.
Chapter 1: Introduction
Answer all questions. 1 mark per question
- What are the essential attributes of good software?
- What are the two fundamental types of software product?
- What is software engineering?
- What are the four fundamental activities in software processes?
5. What is the distinction between computer science and software engineering?
- What are the 4 general issues that affect many different types of software?
- List 5 different types of software application.
- What software engineering fundamentals apply to all types of software systems?
9. What are three key characteristics of the engineering of web-based software engineering?
- What is a software engineering code of ethics?